This is one of my favorite meals my grandmother cooks. It is comprised of carrots, eggplant, red peppers, zucchini and potatoes all beautifully bronzed in the oven. This can be a meal or a perfect side dish. The flavores come together perfectly, and taste sweet and salty at the same time.
- Dice carrots, eggplant, red peppers, zucchini.
- Cut whole potatoes into 4 wedges.
- Lay all ingredients into a pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Add salt, pepper, paprika, oregano and a little tomato sauce.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30min