Frappe is the national coffee drink of Greece! It is strong, bold, and will keep you awake the entire day. It is enjoyed by the beach, in a cafe with family and friends, and never consumed quickly in the car.
Here is what you need:
greek coffee (Greek specialty store), sugar, Greek cream, water, ice.
- Add one table spoon of Greek coffee to a cup
- Add half a teaspoon of sugar to the cup
- Add a splash of water to the cup
- Use a milkshake machine (or something similar) to beat the concoction into a foamy consistency.
- Add ice cubes to the top of the cup, pour water and cream.
- Enjoy it SLOWLY!